Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, wrapped a 16-day tour of Australia, Fiji, Tonga and New Zealand last week.
See more of the best photos from the Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s first royal tour.
1. Markle tries her hand at wellie wanging, a sport in which competitors throw a Wellington boot ad far as possible in Auckland, New Zealand.
2. The Duke and Duchess meet a koala called Ruby during a visit to Taronga zoo in Sydney.
3. Markle hold an umbrella for Prince Harry during a community event at Victoria Park in Dubbo, Australia.
4. Prince Harry performs the traditional Maori greeting of a hongi, in which people press their noses together, as he visits the North Shore to dedicate a 20-hectare area of native bush to the Queen’s Commonwealth Canopy in Auckland, New Zealand.
5. 5-year-old Luke Vincent gives Duke and Duchess a hug as they arrivearrive in Dubbo Airport in Australia.
6. Markle gives a speech at the University of the South Pacific in Suva, Fiji.
7. The couple take a walk among the trees in the Redwood Memorial GroveGrove, Rotorua, New Zealand.
8. The Duke and Duchess on Bondi Beach in Sydney, Australia.
9. Markle attemptattempts to coax a smile from 5-year-old Joe Young who was so overwhelmed with emotion he began to cry in Wellington, New Zealand.
10. The couple wave at the public gathered around Albert Park from the balcony of the Grand Pacific Hotel in Suva, Fiji.